CEREC Same-Day Dentistry
CEREC Same-Day Dentistry in Omaha, NE
With the CEREC CAD/CAM Restoration System we can produce lab-quality restorations in hours instead of days – with remarkable speed and accuracy, intuitive design software, on-site milling and, of course, no impressions or powders. The result is a vastly improved restorative process that gives our patients a positive dental experience to brag about.
How CEREC Works
During your dental visit, your doctor may recommend using CEREC to complete dental work in one visit. For dental crowns, your tooth will be prepared as normal for your dental crown, but instead of a temporary crown being placed, the CEREC technology will allow a permanent crown to be completed and placed on the same visit! Crowns and bridges created with CEREC technology are just as durable as those created in a dental lab and eliminate the need to return for a second visit weeks later.
Benefits of CEREC
- One-session treatment for tooth restorations and implant;
- Decreased waiting time for clear braces;
- Accurate teeth impression which prevents bulky crowns or excessive debris;
- Fewer post-treatment side effects;
- Aesthetic value due to the ceramic material;
- Much more resistant ceramic crowns and veneers than similar lab-made ceramic devices;
- A more comfortable experience for patients.
CEREC has made dental procedures easier, faster, and more comfortable for 30 years. Given all its advantages, it is no wonder that more and more dentists switch to CEREC and leave traditional dental-lab-made prostheses behind. To know more about the CEREC technology in Omaha, get in touch with us.